KISLINGBURY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Mrs. Ann Addison, The Paddocks, Baker Street, Gayton, Northampton, NN7 3EZ
Tel: 01604 858226 & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the above Parish Council on
TUESDAY, 17th OCTOBER 2023, AT 7.00 PM, IN THE VILLAGE HALL
To consider & resolve the following matters.
Members of the public & press are welcome to attend.
- APOLOGIES – Reasons for absence to be recorded.
- DECLARATION OF INTERESTS – Both interest & nature of interest to be declared. Any changes must be made & registered within 28 days.
- PARISHIONERS VOICE – Members of the public have been allocated a 15 minutes’ slot for this item. Any further public discussion is at the discretion of the Council.
- MINUTES of previous meeting to be agreed signed as a correct record.
- PLANNING – Billingham
- Applications Received & Plans determined,
- FINANCE – The Clerk (RFO), J. Hughes
- Bank Balances, Monies Received, Invoices to be paid, accounts update, CIL funding, External Audit report, Budget & Spend review.
- PARISH CLERK’S REPORT – to include correspondence & communications.
- MATTERS FOR REPORT – Reports from portfolio holders.
- Allotments – S. Parkerson
- Defibrillator – S. Parkerson
- The Sun Inn, b) The Village Hall
- Grass Cutting – J. Mallett
- Environmental Matters including hedges & trees – Z. Kemp
- Tree Warden – Z. Kemp
- Website – New website update – J. Mallett
- Lighting – S. Goodman
- Village Maintenance, seats, planters, litter picking, Dog Bins – S. Deane
- Highways, roads, footpaths – J. Hughes
- School Liaison – J. Hughes
- Kislingbury News – J. Hughes
- Bugbrooke Medical Centre PPG – S. Goodman
- Police Liaison – S. Parkerson
- KPFA Representative – J. Hughes
- Village Hall Representative – J. Mallett
- Neighbourhood Watch – D. Topliss
- Flood & Snow Warden – Chris Payne
- Footpath Warden – P. Beeston
- COUNCILLORS REPORTS
- WEST NORTHANTS COUNCIL REPORT
- FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
- DATE & TIME OF NEXT MEETING – Tuesday, 21st November 2023, 7.00 pm
Ann Addison, Clerk to the Council,