KISLINGBURY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Mrs. Ann Addison, The Paddocks, Baker Street, Gayton, Northampton, NN7 3EZ
Tel: 01604 858226 & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the above Parish Council on
TUESDAY, 18th JULY 2023, AT 7.00 PM, IN THE VILLAGE HALL
To consider & resolve the following matters.
Members of the public & press are welcome to attend.
CHAIRMAN’S EXTENDED AGENDA
- APOLOGIES – Reasons for absence to be recorded.
- DECLARATION OF INTERESTS – Both interest & nature of interest to be declared. Any changes must be made & registered within 28 days.
- PARISHIONERS VOICE – Members of the public have been allocated a 15 minutes’ slot for this item. Any further public discussion is at the discretion of the Council.
- MINUTES of previous meeting to be agreed signed & matters not covered elsewhere.
- PLANNING – Billingham
- Applications Received & Plans determined,
- Pending plans to be discussed & action to be taken:
- 2023/5159/FUL, Kislingbury Sunnies & Spooks, Rothersthorpe Road & applicants request for 30 mph speed limit to be extended beyond his application site.
- 2023/159/OUT, 3 Hodges Lane, outline for 3 detached dwellings.
- WNS/2023/0463/FUL, Hill Farm House, Small scale agricultural training facility.
- WS/2022/2301/FUL, Willow Barn, Willow View, conversion of building to 1 bed dwelling.
- Beech Lane Application. Discussion & action to be taken if necessary, regarding responses to the application. Speakers at WNC committee to include WNC Cllr Adam Brown, J. Hughes (PC Chairman), + 1 other PC member & a parishioner.
- FINANCE – The Clerk (RFO), J. Hughes – matters to be discussed and agreed:
- Bank balances, Accounts to be paid, CIL payments & allocations, any audit matters that may have arisen.
- Cheques to be agreed to be paid:
HMRC @ £79.40
Kislingbury village hall x 3 @ £44
Npower @ £583.58
- ON @ £439.80
- PARISH CLERK’S REPORT – to include correspondence & communications.
- MATTERS FOR REPORT
- Allotments – S. Parkerson
- Update on allocations of plots.
- Payments received.
- Overgrown trees & bushes.
- Overgrown plot – action to be taken.
- Defibrillator – S. Parkerson
- The Sun Inn, b) The Village Hall
- Report on state of appliances & pads
- Grass Cutting – J. Mallett
- Report on contract to date.
- Environmental Matters including hedges & trees –
- Website – New website update – J. Mallett.
- Urgent need for website to be update with PC items such as Minutes, agenda, financial items which have been asked for by the auditors.
- Lighting – S. Goodman
- Village Maintenance, seats, planters, litter picking, Dog Bins – S. Deane
- New metal post for a Retriever dog bin has been ordered.
- Highways, roads, footpaths – J. Hughes
- School Liaison – J. Hughes
- Report on meeting with the new school head teacher.
- Kislingbury News – J. Hughes
- Chairman’s monthly report
- Bugbrooke Medical Centre PPG – S. Goodman
- Group meeting report
- Police Liaison – S. Parkerson
- Crime update
- KPFA Representative – J. Hughes
- Report on meeting with KPFA members regarding playground issues.
- Visit to Miracle Playground Equipment company in Milton Malsor.
- Village Hall Representative – J. Mallett
- Report on the latest village hall meeting
- PC Clerk to arrange a joint training meeting for the use of the defibrillator – First Responder to be contacted.
- Tree Warden – Z. Kemp – agenda sent
- Neighbourhood Watch – D. Topliss – to be invited to the July PC meeting.
- Flood & Snow Warden – Chris Payne – agenda sent.
- Footpath Warden – P. Beeston
- COUNCILLORS REPORTS
- WEST NORTHANTS COUNCIL REPORT
- FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
- DATE & TIME OF NEXT MEETING – Tuesday, 19th September 2023, 7.00 pm
Please remember there is no meeting in August.
Ann Addison, Clerk to the Council,
5th July 2023